Made for Living
Inspired by tradition and with respect for a modern lifestyle, The Alexandra stands proudly as an homage to timeless craft. Considered layouts, well-appointed finishes, and thoughtful amenities deliver a lifestyle that was simply made for living.
An ash-brick façade emerges from the quiet one-way street in the dense residential area of Astoria. Punctuated by glass and windows and balconies, shared by nearly every resident of the building, The Alexandra creates an excitingly new yet familiar texture for the streetscape.
Built to Last.
• Natural White Oak Flooring throughout
• Heavy Commercial-Grade Architectural Glass Sliders by Crystal Windows
• Pre-Wired for Smart TV, cable, and WiFi courtesy of Verizon FiOS
• Quartz Countertops with waterfall edge and backsplash
• Custom Built Cabinets in a matte finish with soft-close drawers and doors
• High End Appliance Package consisting of GE Profile and Fisher-Paykel